MY BLINGEE IS NOT WORKING

1 | 2 |
tfm448
posted: 3882 days ago
I CAN NOT MAKE A BLINGEE OR UPLOAD A STAMP.
I HAVE BENN USING BLINGEE FOR YEARS AND TODAY IT SEEMS TO BE BROKEN. WHAT'S UP?
THERESA
mitzi26
2:53pm ...BT, I just saved a blingee and got an error page. Don't see it on my profile page!

**Please, oh please try to recover it! 

Thank you. ~Mitzi
mitzi26
EndlessImpressions
BT, Blingee is not working properly. I can't upload stamps or save work, my friends can't vote /I can't vote for their work either, everything comes up as an "Error" or "Service Unavailable,The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." 

Thank you!
EndlessImpressions

***I purchased credits yesterday, I can't even use!!, I screenshot my credit amount just in case they disappear!***
Joycieoh
I too am not able to make a blingee or  load stamps. Keep getting  error page
Joycieoh
I too am not able to make a blingee or  load stamps. Keep getting  error page
poppy1951
me neither !!!!!!!!!!!!
poppy1951
me neither !!!!!!!!!!!!
Deleted_avatar
I have the same problem. My system says it's a problem with the server of the site I'm visiting, so that's Blingee. I also got error messages trying to upload a stamp. When I checked my stamps later on, the stamp I tried to upload had indeed been uploaded 7 times!!!!! Although I had not been able to save it nor give a description to it.
poppy1951
yeap right, one of mine is charged 5 times but i can't delete them or add a description !
the same for comments : error and each time i have to reactualize the page !!!
poppy1951
this is what i get :
Most likely causes:
• The website is under maintenance.
• The website has a programming error.

IF THEY ARE UNDER MAINTENANCE THEY SHOULD BE POLITE AND ADVISE THE USERS ABOUT IT !!!!!!!!
LoveGunKISS
It is the same here but when you get service unavailable on comment on profile, under blingees, on groups and when you edit your blingees (yes, after 6 hours I was able to do it again) just refresh the page and come back on profile, group, blingee where you wanted to make the comment. Blingee anyway posted it. For Edit, when you are able to open the page, click on edit(not sure how it is written in Eng), write title, caption and tags. Save will give you service unavailable. Refresh but don't save again. Click on your blingee and come back to original page. You will find what you wrote because blingee anyway saved it.

I hope it was useful for you all.
alwaysanangel69
I am having some of the SAME ISSUE?? It just started yesterday 10-16-2008 (On my laptop). I thought was my computer so I did a cleaning on (both)browser of Internet E. and Google chrome and I keep getting "HTTP 500 Server Error". I did a FULL scan with my security and nothing. Then I downloaded Firefore and got the same problem. I did a system recovery and a MSCONFIG and STILL the same thing. So I went to blingee on my Samsung Galaxy S2 and I could not believe the same thing(On a cellphone? Odd). I am now on my desk top and everytime I load in with my username and password it loads then says this message (It did this a few times on my laptop until it just stop doing that). 

Now....... Its showing at the top of the page I'm logged in, but I hope this message saves so the blingee team can see what I went through to get it to work, not have had no success. 

I have been on blingee.com for a LONG TIME now. PLEASE BLINGEE TEAM fix this. I made a Sanda Bullock blingee, but it will not let me edit it with information so its un-titled (I can't believe I got that far).
Please Fix the situation I miss making blingee's.

Angel
Blingee Name: Alwaysanangel69
alwaysanangel69
I am having some of the SAME ISSUE?? It just started yesterday 10-16-2008 (On my laptop). I thought was my computer so I did a cleaning on (both)browser of Internet E. and Google chrome and I keep getting "HTTP 500 Server Error". I did a FULL scan with my security and nothing. Then I downloaded Firefore and got the same problem. I did a system recovery and a MSCONFIG and STILL the same thing. So I went to blingee on my Samsung Galaxy S2 and I could not believe the same thing(On a cellphone? Odd). I am now on my desk top and everytime I load in with my username and password it loads then says this message (It did this a few times on my laptop until it just stop doing that). 

Now....... Its showing at the top of the page I'm logged in, but I hope this message saves so the blingee team can see what I went through to get it to work, not have had no success. 

I have been on blingee.com for a LONG TIME now. PLEASE BLINGEE TEAM fix this. I made a Sanda Bullock blingee, but it will not let me edit it with information so its un-titled (I can't believe I got that far).

Angel
alwaysanangel69

Angel
1 | 2 |

In the Spotlight

happy halloween

created by: m1a6c

Put your Blingee here!